Page 213 of 217 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2170
  1. Collapse Details

Senior Member Detail Paradise Addict EG30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chippy69 View Post
    Hi EG30 have just read your post re What Have You Bought Today. Any chance on feedback on how to address issue of getting Euro plug as shown in top pic to work in AUS. Cheers
    I have since installed an adapter ( ie travel adapter ) bought from HK that converts UK as well as euro plug to Aust plug. I have taped it up with electrical tape to stop it from coming adrift. Best to chop the plug off and wire up a proper Aus power plug from clipsal, HPM etc but I CBF doing it properly as yet.

2. Collapse Details

Member Detail Paradise Member
    Cheers for heads up on plug conversion guys

3. Collapse Details

Senior Member Detail Paradise Addict MAX's Avatar
    I got this weighted knob in the mail today, it's about half a kilo (490g).

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Collapse Details

Senior Member Detail Paradise Addict EG30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchH View Post
    Niiiiiiiiiiiice

Reckon you could do a quick review or give us your thoughts on its application? I ended up picking Optimum over Gtechniq because the Evo seemed to be a bit more complicated in application. Keen to hear your thoughts
    Just some quick thoughts I can certainly do, proper reviews of this category of product with decent pics takes a lot of effort not to mention can get controversial.

I have done only 4 cars so far with CSL, mostly topped with Exov3 which is meant to make water bead more, make it more durable still and less prone to water marks etc. Only started using the CSL in the 3rd quarter of last year as the product was always sold out at Ultimate finish UK prior to that. So I cannot verify the durability claims with the short time I have been using this product, not even close at this stage.

I do most cars with Optimum Gloss Coat still, and the CSL has replaced Gyeon Mohs for me. I would use CSL over Gloss coat for cars with soft paints where the additional hardness of say extra 2H or so in the real world is a real benefit for soft paints. Cars with medium to hard paints upwards I find the GC does a fine job, easy to apply non toxic no need to wear mask and very forgiving when I miss a hit spot. Durability of 2 years or better is what I have experienced so far, and provides a good solid foundation to be topped with Reload type product to fine tune the look and beading you are chasing.

5. Collapse Details

Moderator Detail Paradise Addict LIBERTYRX1's Avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

6. Collapse Details

Senior Member Detail Paradise Addict
    Whoa!!!! Cheap!!!
    Where?!

7. Collapse Details
    What have you bought today?
    Unfortunately Walmart Hawaii. Even With conversion it's about 40 aud. unfortunately not enough room to bring back more than one. Unfortunately they didn't have any 205 or md cutting or polishing discs.

Last edited by LIBERTYRX1; 31-05-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by kRaz View Post
    Finally found some nice looking wall mounted polisher holders. Helping me free up some much needed bench space.
    Just need a few more polishers now...

Veryyyyy nice

9. Collapse Details

Senior Member Detail Paradise Addict QIKMIK's Avatar
    Imagine, if you will, another package full of goodies from Detail Central. Today's shipment included a bottle of Angelwax Resurrection, a pot of Guardian and a selection of Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber Pads.

Can't wait for the weekend!!

Mick
    MY09 Senator Signature
    Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

10. Collapse Details

Senior Member Detail Paradise Addict Horace01's Avatar
    $34.00 worth of stuff from China.

x10 Microfiber applicators $5.00
    x48 sponge applicators $9.00
    x1 Grit Guard knockoff $20.00

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Thread Information